As I am releasing more [and more correct] functionality in TexMex, I wanted to present a list of issues/features I know are outstanding or I am focusing on fleshing out:
- GetMetadata w/ Dialect where no satisfactory dialect exists returns an Empty Metadata element.
- GetMetadata w/ Identifier but no Dialect should fail
- Support Multiple MetadataSections with the same Dialect/Identifier pair
- GetRequest with valid To
- GetRequest with invalid To
Additionally, I am concerned with the correctness of the semantics of my ws-addressing specific code, as well as ensuring I have all of the namespaces, mime types, encodings and such correct.
Other things that I want to accomplish
- WSE support (difficult to be correct given the addressing spec version, but I'll gracefully degrade in the presence of the earlier spec Xmlns)
- Performance (specifically, caching)
- Interop with IBM's ETTK -- haven't gotten there yet.
- TexMex client support -- there is a lot of redundancy in the tests that could be a reasonable basis for a client [set of] classes.
- DTOs should be useful in either a serialization or a streaming context.
- (Related to 7) -- a useful EPR class that makes it [relatively] simple to work with either ws-addressing's 2004-03 or 2004-08 schema and ws-metadataexchange's MetadataReference. The 2004-03 requirement is not addressed yet.